Judy Lee Rhinestone Earrings

Judy Lee Rhinestone Earrings

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Judy Lee's Striking Starburst Earrings

After collecting vintage jewelry and accessories for years I've decided its time to actually wear the pieces I've acquired so today I took out the small post earrings I usually wear and clipped on these beautiful Judy Lee earrings.  Ouch you say! and so did I because these earrings are a substantial 1 1/4" in diameter and not being use to clip-on earrings, I immediately felt the pressure on my earlobes. Comfort before fashion is my motto and I began to wonder if I would make it through the day. One look in the mirror told me otherwise, with their pink rhinestones flashing these earrings added such a wonderful glow to my face I was willing to make the sacrifice. I kept the rest of my outfit and accessories simple, a black sweater and pants and a few bracelets.  Rhinestones may be a little excessive for the simple life I lead, but somehow running errands was just a little more fun today and I managed to keep them on for most of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment